Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak met with Slovak Economic Minister Pavol Pavlis earlier in the day on the sidelines of an oil and gas forum in Moscow.
- Russia’s TransContainer, South Korea’s HTNS Launch Train from Slovakia to Russia
- Finance Minister: Sanctions Against Moscow Causing Economic Growth Slowdown in Slovakia
- Slovak Foreign Minister Says “No” to NATO Bases in Country
- Ukraine Turns to EU Over Alleged Reduction in Russian Gas Supplies to Slovakia
- Slovak Prime Minister Warns Ukraine of ‘Ultimate Disintegration’
Updated 6:56 p.m. Moscow Time
MOSCOW, October 22 (RIA Novosti) – Russia and Slovakia will sign an intergovernmental agreement on oil sales and transit, the Russian Energy Ministry said Wednesday.
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak met with Slovak Economic Minister Pavol Pavlis earlier in the day on the sidelines of…
View original post 211 more words